How to do Amazon Product Marketing
Product marketing is nothing but driving traffic to your store. No matter whether you are a starter or an experienced seller, to move on with selling, you have to keep marketing your product and brand. You may come across the different type of buyer, every day, having different demands. Also, the market trends are changing very frequently. To meet the requirements you should develop your business accordingly. It holds true for all the businesses. Following are some of the ways; you can carry on doing Amazon product marketing.
- Market Research: For a successful seller, it is very important to know your customers. A well-defined market research helps you to achieve it in a great way. First of all, prepare a list of questions you want to ask your customers. You can broadcast them on social media and through email. Facebook offers survey creation forms. You can go for them or use some third-party system to prepare the survey forms. Then, review the data, you have collected. Analyze thoroughly and find out the relevant points.
- Competition analysis: Do a thorough analysis of your competitors’ products. Your analysis should cover their pricing, product presentation, packaging, accessories provided, missing elements, kind of instructions provided on packaging, marketing strategies, and reviews. You will get many ideas to implement in your marketing strategies and opportunities for your business.
- Preparing email list and using the automated email system: From the market research and competition analysis, you should be able to collect emails of your potential customers. Prepare the list and sign up with an automated email service. You can also use two-steps subscription to filter the potential buyers. Now, you are ready with your database and use it to continue your marketing strategies. Email marketing is a powerful tool to contact buyers personally. You will be able to keep in touch with the customers before, during and after selling.
- Appropriate content materials: Create excellent content with images to explain why your product is better than the rest, and how it should be used to get the best result etc. Make your own product videos to demonstrate your products and services. You can work with influencers to stay ahead of your competitors.
- Packaging: Your packaging can become a very beneficial tool for your product marketing. Selling on Amazon means doing business over a huge network. Selling one product in this network is an opportunity to market and advertise your product. You can utilize this opportunity by providing your website’s URL, coupons for new products, free e-books etc. to build a relationship with your customers.
- Advertising out of Amazon: Driving external customers is very tricky but quite possible. There are numerous channels to pick up for this purpose. You can advertise your products on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, to the communities such as platforms like Quora and Reddit, search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo etc.
You should focus on all kind of marketing tools and see which one is working for you, but concentrate on the strategies that give you better results and leave those giving negligible results.