Amazon accounts are getting locked very frequently. Getting locked and the process of unlocking become the regular activities today. But sellers could never think about it while registering. Many sellers think that nothing can happen to the authentic sellers having good products to offer. Ignoring the selling policies results into getting the accounts closed.
The reasons for getting locked could be due to selling prohibited and counterfeit items, not following Amazon’s guidelines, opening multiple seller accounts, unmatched product details, shipping issues, excess order cancellation, negative feedback, creating fake positive reviews or trying to sell your account.
When Amazon locks your selling privileges, they send an email stating the reason of suspension along with the guidelines to unlock it as well. You can unlock your account with a step by step approach as follows.
- Suspension letter analysis
Getting an email containing a suspension letter can make anyone restless. Rather than jumping into any conclusion and ending up with making a mistake, do an analysis of the letter. Understand the matter, and get the reason for the same. In most of the cases, sellers used to take actions in hurry and make the situation more complicated.
- Plan of action
While appealing to Amazon to unlock your account, you should have a strong plan of action, with you, stating what you have done to correct your mistakes. The plan of action is nothing but the modifications and the developments incorporated in your business to make it in line with Amazon. Your plan of action must reflect your growth to attract Amazon to unlock your account.
You should follow the structure of the Plan of Action. First of all, evaluate what went wrong and then mention the steps you have taken to fix it. Next, explain how these developments will prevent the issues from occurring again in the future.
You should include all the issues related to Amazon in your plan of action. Both the developments and preventive measures should be included in the planning. Do not write anything out of the box, for example praising Amazon or blaming anyone. You should focus on the issues only.
- Appeal letter
An appeal letter is a coherent and clear appeal to unlock your account. Take the help of templates and samples of appeal letters available online. Follow the structure and pattern of the appeal letter and write an exclusive appeal to Amazon as per the reason mentioned in your suspension note. The reason for locking your selling privilege is unique and so should be your appeal.
Attach your appeal letter and plan of action along with the suspension letter. All other supporting documents like your purchase invoice, certificates etc. must be attached to your appeal letter to prove your authenticity.
As you are done with all the procedure, wait for at least one week. Usually, within one week, you will get a reply. In case you do not get any reply, you can write to the seller performance team to follow up your case. They will guide you to solve your issues.
It is better that you read and understand all the policies for the sellers to avoid getting locked. Continuous monitoring and controlling the consequences not only keep you away from getting locked but also improve your performance.
Do not take any decision in hurry. It will rather spoil your appeal and make unnecessary delay in unlocking process. Right practice is very important in this case. Here are some guidelines that you should avoid after getting your account closed.
- Don’t panic because of getting your account locked. It will make the situation critical. Be positive and start preparing for unlocking your account.
- Don’t submit your first appeal in a hurry. Take quality time to prepare a good plan of action to resolve the issue.
- Don’t open a second account. It will delay the unlocking process. As Amazon can easily link the locked one with the second and will lock your new account also.
- Don’t alter the invoices or any other documents. Produce whatever you have with you.
- Don’t approach to anyone legally against Amazon.
- Don’t contact Seller Support for unlocking. Only Seller Performance team will help you in unlocking process.
- Don’t start sending emails just after submitting the first appeal. Wait for the reply. There are a lot of locked accounts with Amazon and so the numbers of unlocking appeals are also very high. That is why it may take some time to get a reply from the seller performance team. Sending multiple proposals will delay the process.
Further, if you have any other query and need any help, you can contact authorized Service Provider, Vintek System. The seller support team in Vintek System is professional and experienced in unlocking services. They will help you in unlocking your account on time.