Amazon is the world’s largest online store where it offers its associates to explore the huge market all around the world. To be a part of Amazon means getting numerous advantages in line with selling your products, which otherwise could be a huge burden to any seller. The seller in Amazon gets the benefit of before and after sale services like, free product listing, fast and stress-free shipping, secure and timely payments. An Amazon seller can avail the opportunity of tremendous business growth, selling to millions of customers and providing them the world class services. Getting suspended from such an opportunity means a huge loss to the seller. Sellers must analyze and re-establish themselves to continue getting the benefits of the Amazon services. Remember that there is always an opportunity to correct yourself if something goes wrong. But it involves lot of hard work and proper planning to overcome the situation. Working with professional expertise is a must in this case. Vintek System comes with expertise solutions to help the suspended sellers and reinstatement in Amazon. Our professional and highly experienced team works day and night to solve the issues of the suspended account and help them regain their position in Amazon. Because of huge experiences of our team, they are able to plan and design unique line of action to be taken as per the status of an account. Each account has different issues and hence it require unique solution.
Why selling privileges are removed ?
Amazon follows its own guidelines very strictly. So they want their associates should do the same. By taking strict action against those violating the guidelines they set an example of being a leader in e-commerce market worldwide. Among the numerous the reasons for removing selling privileges, the most likely ones could be any of the following.
- Amazon feels your performance is taking a dive. They want to operate a competitive marketplace that values good customer service.
- You’ve violated Amazon’s policies. Remember it’s Amazon’s house and you have to abide by their rules.
- Selling a restricted product.
- Remember if you have not taken action immediately, you will be banned on Amazon
Being a seller in Amazon you have to understand following terms.
- Suspension means you still have a chance to appeal. You’ll need to work a plan of action.
- Denied means your appeal was rejected but you still have a chance to submit a revised plan of action.
- Banned is the worst scenario of the three. Basically, you’re out of there. Your appeal has failed more than once, and Amazon will no longer read your emails.
Thus as per status of your suspended account you can be back in selling to get the exposure of the worldwide market.