The Amazon A-to-z Guarantee secures customers when they purchase items sold and fulfilled by you straightly. Our assurance covers both the timely delivery and the condition of items you sell. If customers are unhappy with either, we enable them to report the difficulty to us via a self-service experience or via a call to Customer Service.
These are the three situations that are enclosed by the guarantee:
- Credit Not Received: The customer states to not have received his agreed upon refund from the seller.
- Charged Greater Amount: The customer is charged extra than the amount he authorized for the purchase.
- The condition of Item + Timely Delivery: The item given to the customer was not in the condition as explained (damaged, defective, wrongly described, misclassified, misrepresented, missing parts and pieces) or wasn’t delivered in a timely way.
How does it execute?
Primary, Amazon supports customers to contact the seller straightly before making a claim; Moreover, if communication was tried and the customer didn’t receive an answer within 3-5 days, then the buyer can submit the A to Z claim 30 days after the order date or 3 calendar days from the most estimated delivery date. Amazon conveys the claim to the seller, and the seller is given three days to represent his side by email. To the extent he doesn’t answer within this time frame, the seller is considered at guilty, and the refund amount will be taken from the seller’s amount, and the seller’s rating will fall.
How to keep away from A to Z claims:
- Ensure your items: Ensure your items before sending them to make clear they are not missing any parts and are in the condition as described to your customer. Consider using Amazon FBA to assist you to package and ship your items properly.
- Improve your customer service: Send a follow-up email to your customers after delivery and answer to emails from customers no later than 24 hours after it was sent.
Reason to choose us:
- Round the clock support.
- Instant call response.
- 100% Customer satisfaction.
- World-class Support.
- Uninterrupted calling.
- Step by step assistance.
- Certified Team.
- Trustworthy technicians.
- No hidden charge.
- No advance payment.
- Uninterrupted calling.
- Good speech of conversation.
Dial Amazon Claim Management Number for best & instant outputs:
We as an independent service provider play a lead role to sort out all issues related to Amazon with the guidance of tech. experts who are accessible round the clock. Feel free to be in touch with us, we are available round the clock to assist you with the most valuable solutions. You can be in touch us via three different modes: – Phone, email & chat. Thus instead of wasting time in seeking support from here and there; simply dial Amazon Claim Management +1 (844) 444-4171 for best solution as soon as possible.
Frequently Ask Question
The Amazon A-to-z Claim secures you when you purchase items sold and satisfied by a third-party seller. Our A-to-z claim covers both the timely delivery and the condition of your items once received. If either the timing of the delivery or the situation of your items received is unacceptable, you can report the issue to our team and we will decide if you are suitable for a refund.
You are limited to a lifetime limit of seventy-five refund requests. Withdrawn requests do not count towards this most.
You can file a claim when all of the following match:
- You have got in touch with the seller through Your Account.
- You have waited two business days for a reply.
- Your request fulfills one of our A-to-z Guarantee conditions below.
1. The seller is unsuccessful to deliver the item by 3 calendar days past the maximum estimated delivery date or 30 days from the order date, whichever is sooner.
2. The item you obtained was damaged, imperfect, materially different, or you changed your mind and you returned it in line with Amazon’s return policy but you have not been refunded or the refunded was in the incorrect amount. You must (1) contact the seller within 30 days from receiving of the item (or by the end of an extended return time, e.g. extensive holiday return policy, if later) and (2) postmark the return within 14 days from arranging the return with the seller.
3. The seller agreed to issue a refund or change the item and you have not been refunded, the refund was in the false amount or the replacement wasn’t deliver.
4. You were not pleased with the quality of the eligible services performed by the third-party seller.
5. You wish to return an item internationally and the seller does not (1) give a return address within the US, (2) give a pre-paid return label, or (3) Provide a complete refund without requesting the item be returned.
6. You have been charged more (for example, by customs authorities for a shipment to US) in addition to the purchase and shipment price you have paid, and the seller did not cover those costs.
7. You have waited no longer than 90 days from the predictable Delivery Date to file your claim.
Note: If you decline the package and the return does not have tracking information, your claim may not be covered. How do I withdraw from A to Z claim?
Amazon Pay A-to-z Guarantee for Buyers
We wish you to buy with confidence every time you buy using Amazon Pay; that’s why we guarantee purchases from traders when you use Amazon Pay for competent purchases on merchants’ websites/apps. Delivery of an item/service & condition of a product are guaranteed under the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee. Through this, you will also be refunded if you do not receive an agreed upon refund from a merchant or if a merchant charged an amount more than the amount you authorized for your purchase.
The mentioned below policy applies to the purchases made on merchants’ sites/apps using Amazon Pay.
The mentioned below items and situations are not covered by the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee:
- Cash instruments
- Banned items (including items violating the Amazon Pay Acceptable Use policy).
- If you paid by credit card and the issuing bank has made a chargeback.
- Harm or loss that happens to physical goods after they are delivered to the destination you given to your seller.
About Denied Claims
Claims can be denied for a range of reasons. The common reasons for a claim being denied comprise:
- The item received was similar as described by the third-party seller.
- The item/service was received and the third-party seller has given verification of delivery.
- You failed to answer to a request for further information.
- The claim was filed due to buyer regret rather than an actual issue with the item.
- You report a chargeback with your payment processor or bank.
- You were disinclined to return the item to the third-party seller
- Seller is able to present proof of delivery of a physical item/service.
Appeal a Denied Claim
If your A-to-z Guarantee claim was denied, you can appeal the judgment. To make an appeal just reply to our claim denied e-mail received from Amazon Pay.
How to Withdraw a Claim?
If you reached a resolution with the seller, you can remove your claim. To do so, just reply to our initial claim confirmation email received from Amazon Pay. How do I cancel a return request on Amazon You can cancel a return request on Amazon by following two methods:
- If you have initiated a return and you don’t wish to return the product and you want to keep it with you, you may cancel return request by contacting Amazon by calling on their toll-free no or via email. And inquire them to cancel your return request; they will do it for you.
- There is further one option that is not to give up your order when return pickup person inquires you to return your order, whereas you can explain to him that you want to keep it with you there by the courier pickup boy will cancel your return request.
Does Amazon have a money back guarantee? Yes; Amazon has a money back guarantee. You can appeal a refund via the A-to-z Guarantee if you come across a problem with items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller on Amazon. To ensure if you are eligible to request a refund under the policy, visit about A-to-z Guarantee.
Refund requests can take nearly about one week to investigate. We will inform you of our decision via the email address associated with your account. To analysis, the status of your request, find your order in the list on your order page and choose Problem with the order How long does a buyer have to file an AZ claim? Buyers have 90 days from order date to propose a claim. They have 90 days since order date to leave feedback as well.
After 90 days, a claim could be opened on their behalf through Amazon Customer Service physically if they can persuade them to do so.