MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND REFUNDS
We’ll always do our best to refund any monies due to you, or that have been accidentally charge quickly and without hassle.
- FREE TRIAL PERIOD: We will not charge you for 14 days from signup date, under. our 14 day free trial. An invoice will be generated immediately for the plan you select but you will not be charged until at least the 14th day and can cancel at any time prior to that for a full refund (excluding any domains or SSL’s purchased)
- Additionally, if after being charged, you decide you’d like to cancel – or when agreed with us otherwise – we’d process refunds quickly and without question within 14 days of any payment. We’ll also try to help with any refunds you request beyond that where possible.
- There are no pro-rata refunds for cancellation before the end of your contracted period (i.e. the plan length) unless agreed in advance.
- This refund policy excludes Domain names and SSL certificated, which are non-refundable (although can generally be transferred away at no charge)
- We will not charge any fees to transfer any services away – for example, domains or SSL certificates, where we will process the transfer away free of charge.
- Our trial periods or refund offers do not affect your statutory rights.
We are a strong believer in protecting your data and ensuring your privacy. Vinteksystem will never share your information with other companies and all information will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Most of the data we held, particularly all of the personal information, is encrypted and stored in secure data centres.
- “Personal Information” means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information together with other information which is held by or is likely to be held by Us.
- It is Our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that Personal Information held by Us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All Our employees and data processors who have access to Personal Information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
- It is Our policy to ensure that all relevant statutory requirements are complied with, including the eight Data Protection Principles contained in the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), and to monitor Our internal procedures periodically to ensure compliance.
- You can access the Site home page and browse the Site without disclosing Personal Information.
- In order to provide some of the services offered by the Site (“the Services”), We need to hold certain Personal Information including your name, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card details. Except to the extent that We are required or permitted by law, any Personal Information which We collect will be used solely for the purpose of providing the Services, and We will not hold it for any longer than is necessary for this purpose.
- We may collect Personal Information that you volunteer while using the Site and/or the Services. This information may be used by Us to notify you about important changes to the Site, new services and other information we think you may find interesting. Where We collect such information, We make clear the nature of the information and the purposes for which it is used and We offer you the choice to opt-out of receiving such information.
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 16.
- When you view the Site, We may store some information on your computer. This will be in the form of a “cookie” file, which will enable Us to tailor the Site to match your interests and preferences. The “cookie” file will not contain any data personal to you. Your Internet browser may allow you to erase the “cookie” file, block all “cookies” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions.
- Personal Information may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area in order to facilitate the performance of the Services. In using the Services you consent to such a transfer.
- We will monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the Act by third party processors of Personal Information held by Us.
- We may from time to time use your Personal Information to send you information by telephone, e-mail or letter about services we offer.
- You can find out what Personal Information we hold about you by writing to us at the above address
- If any of the Personal Information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to delete any Personal Information, please contact us at the above address. We may request that you provide further information and identification to enable us to comply with this request.
- We will not sell, trade or give away any of your personally information to any third party except in the case of the sale or part sale of our business. This may include sale or transfer of the company or part of the company to countries outside of the European Economic Area.
In using this website and/or our services you consent to the above use of your Personal Information.
If you have any queries, concerns or issues please contact us as we are always happy to help in any way we can.